I saw a photo on Facebook about naturally dyed eggs. I was so happy about that, and I decided to try it out this year. So I did it, and I just wanted to share my experience with you.
I tried these stuffs:
- red cabbage (make sure to put the eggs in the cold solution, and add some vinegar as well)
- turmeric (I put turmeric in water and boiled the eggs in that liquid)
- beet (make sure to add vinegar)
- red pepper (it’s not so intensive)
- spinach (actually it didn’t work for me, I don’t know what I did wrong)
When they dried, my sons rubbed them with oil, to add shine.
I wish you a very Happy Easter that is filled with plenty of love and happiness 🙂